Wednesday, September 17, 2008

John McCain's Response to Bush's Blog

Hey George, you gotta be careful about what you put on these computer things because the press might et a hold of it and... hell, who am I kidding, we run the press! Besides, these American people are dummer than Bristol's baby daddy. I'd hate for Stephanie... Samantha, uhh...uh... Sarah to read that though.

She was a good political pickup, huh. That line, "the difference between a pitbull and a hockey mom is lipstick", was a killer, a real pistol packer. What a sound byte! Skewing scathing rancor at Baracko at Biden; she fits right into the Grand Ole Party way. Did I mention that she is a pistol packer. Cindy called her that last week at the convention. I was a little nervous at first at that comment. I thought the blacks and the latinos would be mad sicne they are the ones being gunned down like Iraqis in a ghetto near you. But, hey, they missed that one too.

I got these people focusing on how great a soldier I was. Scaring the shit of of 'em with that terrorist attack talk you always use, cowboy. I know I doubted you at first when you suggested that I use that tactic, but I'm sure you understand that I was going on the fact that you have the lowest presidential approval rating since Nixon--and he was forced to resign. But goddamn, it's working like a charm. Yahoo!

What you think about how I stole Baracko's platform of change and called it reform. Be for real Georgy, why would I change Washington if I AM WASHINGTON? Been there 30 years almost. Me reforming Washington would be like Castro saying he's gonna reform Cuba. If it wasn't for the corporate donations from Washington lobbyists I couldn't finance this campaign. That $84 million the government gives out for campaign financing ain't enough. I ain't like Baracko who gets all his funding from private donors. George, the only thing I'm reforming is Barack's change platform; I'm remixing it and the public is buying it like a Puff Diddy record.

Ya know, I love my country--I really do; but they are so gullible. They believed your retarded rhetoric for 8 years and I am on my way to manipulating them into winning this election for me.

Oh hold on... I gotta go. I'll talk to you later. I gotta read a blog that Sassy Sarah just sent to me.

It's a good thing these computer bloggies can't be ready by anyone else, but even if it could they wouldn't think for themselves.

No comments: